Patanjali Mahatriphaladi Ghrit (200gm)
- Divya Mahatriphaladi Ghrit is an ayurvedic product of Swami Ramdev's Patanjali Ayurved and Divya Pharmacy.
- Mahatriphaladi Ghrit is an Ayurvedic medicine, in herbal ghee form.
- This medicine has ghee as its base. It is used for preparatory procedure for Panchakarma and also as medicine in the treatment of eye diseases.
- Dose: 5-10 gram twice daily empty stomach with warm milk or warm water or as directed by the Physician.
- Indications: Useful in naktandhya, timira, kaca, nilika, patala, arbuda, netrabhisyanda, adhimantha, paksmakopa, netraroga, adristi, mandadristi, netrasrava, netrakandu, duradristi, samipadristi etc.
- Product should be used as per the guide line and under the supervision of a trained professional.