GC-9 Gold Label
High Strength Radiopaque Posterior Glass Ionomer Restorative. A high strength strontium-based glass ionomer restorative providing all the properties of genuine glass ionomers with physical properties strong enough for use in posterior teeth.
Characteristics & Benefits
• Chemical adhesion to tooth structure allows minimal cavity preparation without the need for etching or bonding agents.
• Chemical setting without shrinkage allows single step placement without layering.
• Similar thermal expansion as tooth structure produce minimal stress on the marginal seal.
• Strontium based glass provides good radiopacity and snap-set characteristics unanimously preferred by clinicians.
• Strontium based fluoride releasing formulation contributes to internal remineralization within tooth structure as well as increasing surface strength over time.
• High compressive and flexural strength, and 60% higher wear resistance than conventional glass ionomers makes Gold Label 9 strong enough for use in posterior teeth.
Gold Label 9
- Mixing Time 30 sec.
- Working Time (min, sec) 20 min.
- Finishing begins (from start of mix) 6 min.
- 1 Powder 5g and 1 Liquid 3g