Ketac Molar filling material retains all the proven and reliable physical properties of the original Ketac Molar glass ionomer material. It's proven itself in studies to be more reliable, hygienic and easier to mix than competing glass ionomer products.
Get all of the qualities of a true glass ionomer
- High flexural strength – reduces the risk of restoration fracture
- Adhesion to enamel and dentin – ideal for Minimal Intervention Dentistry (MID) and Atraumatic Restorative Treatment (ART)
- Long-term fluoride release
- Low acid erosion – maintains excellent marginal integrity of restorations
Excellent Wear Resistance
Ketac Molar filling material provides excellent wear resistance and flexural strengths, counteracting the stresses and preventing the restoration from fracturing.
• A new granulated formulation that is faster and easier to measure, mix and use:
What makes Ketac Molar Easymix filling material different from other standard glass ionomers is its advanced granulated formulation.
1) More flowable – a pourable powder means more accurate dosing, resulting in more accurate powder/liquid ratio.
2) More hydrophilic – the liquid component is quickly absorbed with less mess, so mixing is faster and easier.
3) Easier to handle – less sticky and produces less dust than other competing glass ionomer products.
• More durable and longer lastingKetac Molar Easymix glass ionomer demonstrated lower acid erosion than competing glass ionomer products.
• Excellent Wear ResistanceKetac Molar Easymix provides the same excellent wear resistance as other glass ionomer products.
• More hygienicAccording to dentists participating in testing, 86% said Ketac Molar Easymix filling material produces less dust than Fuji IX GP Handmix.
Contents- 1 Powder- 15 g, 1 Liquid- 7.8 ml