• Mechanical reaming is easy and fast
• EDTA chelates mineral components of dentin, making mechanical reaming easier and faster.
• Contains cetrimide which has a bactericidal action and reduces surface tension, thus increasing dentin penetration.
• Place the solution in the pulp cavity with a pipette and use a fine dental probe to make it flow along the root canal.
• The canal is then ready for mechanical preparation.
• Repeat several times. Rinse with water.
• For pulp stones: soak a cotton pellet in the solution, place it in the pulp chamber, cover with a temporary cement and leave the product to act for a few days.
Largal Ultra is disodium edetate dissolves the mineral content of root canals and facilitates mechanical preparation of narrow canals or canals difficult to access. It also helps to remove pulp stones. Disodium edetate, cetrimide, excipient (pH: 6.5 to 7.5)
SPECIAL WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS FOR USE Xi – Irritating to eyes and skin. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Wear suitable gloves.