FGM Orthocem Light Cure Adhesive Cement 4gm
- Orthocem is light curing, which allows the professional to have total control of the bonding of the bracket and immediate installation of the orthodontic arch.
- A major advantage in the clinical environment is the single component presentation of the product.
- The primer is already incorporated with the adhesive in the same syringe, reducing a clinical step and thus facilitating and speeding up the procedure.
- Therefore, only acid etching, washing and drying of the enamel is required, followed by application of the product to the bracket for cementation.
- Orthocem presents balanced adhesive strength, designed to be sufficient to support the mechanical needs of orthodontic treatment, but not overly adhesive and making removal of it difficult at the end of the treatment.
- Additionally, its viscosity allows for easy positioning of the brackets and its ability to resist color variations over time brings a significant aesthetic benefit.
For the bonding of orthodontic brackets made of polycarbonate, metal and ceramics.
- 1 syringe with 4g
- 1 acid conditioner (Condac 37 – FGM)